Tuesday, March 8, 2011

January

The month of January was full of summertime activities.  We went to the pool, the beach, rode bikes and even took a trip to Disneyland.  The best part was that we did most of it with cousins.






A family shot in front of the lake



First trip to the pool for #4




Digging buddies
We love the beach at low tide
Cute cousins

Team Boy
Working together


#4 starting to crawl


More family bike rides


A day at the park






6 months



3 1/2 years old
6 1/2 years old
almost 9 years old


Reliving our Swiss fondue memories


Hooray for school projects
It was a "pretzel" book report.  Harry's wand is a pretzel!

2 comments:

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

I love all the darling pictures of the kids and family. Little Ellie is getting so big and cute. I love her chubby little legs and just want to squeeze them. My, they are all handsome/beautiful children and look alike but different - can't quite explain it. Its good that you live so close to the beach so I can see it every once in a while =) and I LOVE the PRETZEL plate. Good job Alex!

Niki said...

Does it sound weird that I want to kiss your baby's neck? So sorry if it does. She just looks so soft and chubby! I LOVE it.