Wednesday, September 29, 2010

June

June began in a temporary housing apartment.  The kids were missing Switzerland despite trips to the pool, lake and beach.  My belly expanded and I was daily bombarded with comments from strangers how I must be due at any moment or expecting twins.  I drowned my sorrows with frequent trips to Target, Costco and any food stop that got me out of cooking dinner.  Just when I thought I was going to be pregnant forever, I was delighted when baby #4 arrived safe and sound 3 weeks early.  It ended up being a blessing to have her here.  Had I been in Switzerland, I would have had an episiotomy for sure (ouch!) and possibly an emergency c-section.  My OB is now officially one of my heroes.

Things I missed from Switzerland: the views, friends, stability, fresh pastries and more
Things I loved about America: the weather, family/friends, A/C, frozen yogurt and more 

Temporary Housing #1


 



Swimming Lessons



Family Time






Scout Camp

37 Weeks

Welcome #4





1 comment:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

What is #4's name? I love all your kids names so far, and have plans to maybe use Ruby if one of my twins is a girl (hope you don't mind!).