Wednesday, September 29, 2010

July

If June was crazy, July was insane.  We moved into another temporary housing apartment 2 days after I came home from the hospital.  We filled our month up with swimming, art classes, parties, holidays and LOTS of eating out.   Child #3 not only had a broken tooth extracted, but one week later knocked the other front tooth clean out. 

Quotes of the month:
*  "Mom, when you are done milking the baby, can I hold her?"
*  "I'm bored!"  (After returning home from a day at the beach)
*  "When are we going to have normal food?"  (ie, not takeout)
*  "My tooth not owie anymore!"
*  "Why your belly still big Mom?"



Temporary Housing #2





Trip to Ruby's on the Pier





Happy 4th of July!




Made me smile that he wore a Swiss shirt on Independence Day

Loving #4





Too much TV

Nighttime swimming

Happy 50th Mom and Dad!

Happy Birthday!

Go Sox!

No comments: