Monday, October 4, 2010

August

August was full to the brim with activities.  With a baby blessing, we had more family get-togethers and trips to the pool and beach.  We had soccer camp and the beginning of a soccer season.  Oh yah and we moved.  AGAIN.  This time into our friends' house.  They are supposed to be in Florida for "one year".  However, after this month had an exodus of our friends, I can't help but wonder if we will see them next year.  We are crossing our fingers.

Funny enough, the kids didn't get the memo that our friends were moving to Florida.  For some crazy reason they thought we were going to be moving in WITH them!  Although 4 adults and 8 children under the age of 10 might seem like a party to them, I'm not sure I'm ready for communal living just yet.

We spent the second half of the month unpacking our belongings which arrived safe and sound from Switzerland.  The kids were happy to have their things back and to be out of an apartment.  As for me, I was relieved to stop hauling groceries up so many flights of stairs.  I'm a wimp.  I know.

Twins
Cousins at the pool


Chubby cheeks
3 generations of boys
Cute cousins
Act asleep!

Now we are six



3 generations of girls


Harry Potter, is that you?
Sleep deprived


Loving the Beach...







 Do you recognize this pioneer?



Moving day

Housewarming gifts from our departing friends


Happy Anniversary!
I'm no superman!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well this makes up for the depressing post on your other blog.

Eleanor is such a fatty, I'm LOVIN it!!! and Henry's teeth........ man that is so funny! The kids and you all look awesome. Hope you are feeling good. xoxo